YOU ARE INVITED TO:
NEW YORK - NEW YOU - NEW LOOK ELITE MAKE-UP WORKSHOP
Make Up TRICKS & TIPS by Celebrity Make-up Artist Anna Swiderska
"A Facelift Without Surgery- Makeup Application Every Woman Should Know !"
November 9th, 2013 10 am - 12:30 pm
Marriott Hotel. Manhattan
Price: $160 by September 6th, $190 September 7th - 9th
Small Groups, max 5 students
Before November 6th:
In this hands on group lesson each participant is doing their own makeup after we demonstrate the look STEP BY STEP.
YOU’LL LEARN :
- the flawless complexion and all the tips and tricks of creating a great base,
- applying foundation and powder,
- contouring & Highlighting your face,
- accenting eyes and more!
- 2,5 hour makeup lesson in studio,
- a consultation on makeup/skin goals and a look through your current base makeup (we encourage you to bring your own daily makeup products if you are a makeup wearer).
- After the consultation, we break the makeup process down step by step doing one half of each feature of your face, and you doing the other.
With a calm and positive instruction, you will finally be able to conquer your makeup trouble areas!
Together, we will find your perfect shades for your skin, eyes, and lips and which brushes to use to create the look you dream of. You will leave the lesson looking flawless and ready to take NYC!
Complimentary wine, snack and gift bags will be provided at the Workshop.
Anna Swiderska is a Licensed Esthetician and Certified Professional Freelance Makeup Artist that specializes in Fashion, Bridal or any special occasion Airbrush or Traditional Make Up Application, as well as brow shaping, false lash applications, and private makeup lessons. Her educational journey started in 2002-2005 when she attended Academy of Olsztyn Poland, where she earned License of Biological Renewal with Cosmetology of Health Department. Followed by Skin Care Technician in 2007 by Eminence Organic Skin Care in New York, 2009 Christine Valmy International School for Esthetics, Skin Care and Make Up and 2010 TEMPTU Airbrush Make Up Training – basic,advance,bridal and special F/X Make Up.
Anna works closely with celebrities, models, and brides-to-be. She has taken Master Make Up Artist position at Julien Farell Salon on Fifth Ave New York. Currently she works for the Millennium Magazine.
Makeup Artistry is Anna’s true passion. Her goal is to make women feel confident and beautiful every day.